Tuesday, April 05, 2005

An appeal

Please believe me, I hate conforming to a blogger stereotype, but here's the deal: the magazine for which I'd written for nearly a dozen years folded last December. Apart from the odd freelance assignment, I haven't earned an income since. I'd been expecting that to end last Friday, when a new project was expected to launch. But, last Friday, I learned it had been postponed another five months. So that's dropped me, and my forbearing family, pregnant wife included, in it.

So if anyone has employment opportunities, freelance gigs, queries or suggestions, please drop me a line at the email address you can find on my profile. I'm versatile. I've interviewed Natalie Portman, fer the luva Mike. And I hate this.

Happy thoughts and good vibrations also gratefully received.

0 Comments:

<< Home

Google