Monday, June 27, 2005

In the summertime

"Oh yeah, in the summertime...." - Bob Dylan

You should begin noticing a change to my posting habits. I'm working on a projected book that needs the bulk of my energies over the next couple of months. It's blog-related in only the broadest sense: it's US political - and parapolitical - satire, so it needs to be funny, but I also mean it to be the bearer of some hard truths.

My agent is asking for a hundred pages by September, so I need to get to it. And to do that, I'm afraid this has to suffer some. Inevitably, my posts will become shorter and less frequent over the summer, which saddens me, but that's prioritization for ya. Hopefully, soon, there will be something good to show for it.

And I hope regular readers will understand, and bear with me, as things get irregular around here. In the meantime, this summertime, I hope you make good use of the Rigorous Intuition forum. You'll always find lots there of interest, if you find this of interest.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bad news? thats great news! congratulations! i'll race you to see who can land a deal first

11:55 a.m.  
Blogger Civic Center said...

Congratulations! And frankly, your posts tend to be so rich and dense anyway that you really don't need to do them every day.

Good luck with the first 100 pages.

11:56 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, may the spirits of focus while at home be with you.

I had an odd thought while driving home near midnight Saturday night.
I'll throw it in here, mostly for you, Jeff, but if others have seen this before, I'd be interested.

What if some of the "aliens" - like the grays in particular - are actually evolved homo sapiens from the future that are time-traveling? I have no clue why they might be coming back, but there you go.

Have a good week, folks!

2:25 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the best, my friend.

The insights and lines of questioning you provide are a great asset to the people of this planet. And your sense of humor is just what is required to make unpalatable subjects digestible.

We look forward to the book.

4:40 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luck with writing, and tell your agent s/he's a fool if doesn't sell the TV rights now, before it goes best-seller.

9:37 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A hundred pages in 60 days, and be funny? Hard work, I am certain you're the fellow for it.

Maybe you know some other bloggers, or writers that interst you, and you can ask them to post guest articles for you? Or post their stuff that you find intersting?

6:39 p.m.  
Blogger obar herbal manjur alami said...

MANTAB *************************************

8:53 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

???????????????????????????????

9:51 a.m.  
Blogger kLINIK oBAT mANJUR said...

111111111111111111111

2:19 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

obat sipilis raja singa obat sipilis raja singa manjur obat sipilis raja singa herbal obat sipilis raja singa alami obat sipilis raja singa mujarab obat sipilis raja singa herbal manjur

3:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google